Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have an EpsonWF-2630 coneted to a MacBook Pro. I open a

Customer Question

I have an EpsonWF-2630 coneted to a MacBook Pro. I open a file to be printed. The printer prints a Medicare instruction sheet in Spanish.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Printer is a WorkForce 2630. New.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was connecting the new printer to a new Mac. Tried to print a file and the problem immediately occurred.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your printing system and see if it works or not.

1. Go to System Preferences from the Apple menu or from the Dock.
  2. Open Printers and Scanners or Print and Scan
  3. Hold down control and click (or Right click) on list of printers on the left side of the window, then choose "Reset printing system" from the contextual menu (or hold down Option key and click - button at bottom left and click Reset Printing System)

After resetting, your Printer will disappear from the list. Click the + button in there (in left corner) and add it back. Then print something.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.