crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I get an 0xF1 error code, An Epson WF-3620, PC with OS

Customer Question

Hi I get an 0xF1 error code
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: An Epson WF-3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC with OS Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Thank you for providing the error code.

Please open all of the lids on your printer and check for any type of paper jam. Even if you do not see a jam, close all of the lids then unplug the printer from the wall outlet. Wait 1 minute and plug it back in then power it on. After the printer powers back on, check for any error messages.

If you still have the error messages, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.