crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I'm getting OXF1 error on my Epson printer. It's a wireless

Customer Question

I'm getting OXF1 error on my Epson printer. It's a wireless XP 424. My internet went out on me, but it's fixed now. But now I can't use the printer!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about a year old. And the exact model is, as I've said, XP424.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a laptop, Lenexa. I'm not sure about the model number.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: As I said, my internet went out on Saturday night and it's fixed now. I don't know what else you need to know.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Thank you for providing the error code.

Please open all of the lids on your printer and check for any type of paper jam. Even if you do not see a jam, close all of the lids then unplug the printer from the wall outlet. Wait 1 minute and plug it back in then power it on. After the printer powers back on, check for any error messages.

If you still have the error messages, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.