crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I am getting an error on the display of the printer that

Customer Question

I am getting an error on the display of the printer that says 006-370 I tried to unplug the network cable and print a settings page, but got the same error. I left it off for a week and repeated those steps. Got the same error
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Dell 3130cn ... maybe 8 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. Windows 10. I just recently upgraded to Win10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It suddenly popped up about a week ago. I have not been able print since it started
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

When you removed the network cable, did you clear all of the jobs in the print queue first? What did the settings page/test print say when printed out?

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.