Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

My WF-3640 shows it is connected to the same WiFi as my

Customer Question

My WF-3640 shows it is connected to the same WiFi as my laptop, but the settings page shows the printer is off line and I cannot print.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an Epson48FAF4 WF-3640 Printer. I have had it just under two years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Toshiba Satellite C55t-C5300 I am using windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not printed anything for about 4 days, it worked fine then
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that i Know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, go to the link below, download and install latest driver for your printer.

During the installation make sure that you are selecting Wireless as Connection type.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!