MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
11519491

I have HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer and the automatic

Customer Question

I have HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer and the automatic document feeder does not print when paper goes through feeder. Sometimes paper will not even go through feeder, but if it does it does not print anything. You have to lift lid and lay paper down to get a copy. Therefore, you cannot copy legal paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael a printer copier expert and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Hp printer?

Also, does it get a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2013 And it gets a lot of use. I am not signing up for any monthly service.

Hi, thank you for that information. I will make sure customer service knows you do Not want a subscription, just a one time answer.

Ok, the first thing you need to do is pick up a printer cleaning kit. Best Buy and Staples carry these. Run the special sheets through as recommended in the instructions.

There are a few steps.

Then let me know if that solves your problem?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not paying for any monthly fee. I am cancelling my credit card so you have no information to keep charging me a monthly fee.

Hi, already mentioned that I would let them know that even if you accidentally check to have a subscription, that I would cancel that for you;-)

We have an A+ rating with the BBB. I have been a tech here for over 10 years and never have I seen any charges for something the customer didn't want.

I will take care of that. Did you still want my assistance?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am paying for this $23.00 charge, but I have cancelled my credit card going forward because I am not paying for any monthly service. That is all that keeps popping up on my computer. Information about monthly service charges for this service.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do not refer me to any new technician.