GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

How do I open the rear access door on my all in one printer

Customer Question

How do I open the rear access door on my all in one printer ESP5200 to relieve a paper jam?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kodak All in One printer ESP 5200 about 5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: A mac with El Capitan operating system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was working fine and now when I go to print it says,"Printer error, Remove rear access cover, clear all paper Attach Cover and press OK
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to open the rear access cover
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 28 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Please click the link below to access the user manual for your printer. Scroll to page 6 to view an illustration depicting the location of the rear access door.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 28 days ago.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a positive rating. If you need further assistance or have additional questions, be sure to let me know so I can continue to assist. Thank you!