John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer in error state. Have uninstalled and reinstalled

Customer Question

Printer in error state. Have uninstalled and reinstalled printer several times. won't even print test page
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

When you reinstalled the printer, did it detect the printer during installation? And/or did it give any error or message during installation?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,