crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Message saying that my canon p100 is not compatible with the

Customer Question

Message saying that my canon p100 is not compatible with the latest version of Photoshop
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi Chuck,

This is a known issue with Photoshop where you can print in other programs but Photoshop refuses to allow it to print there.

Open Photoshop

Try printing but before you press the print option hold down the SPACEBAR while opening it. Now try printing.

If that does not work, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.