VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

To whom it may concern, Canon MP276. I bought it nearly 5.5

Customer Question

To whom it may concern,
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Canon MP276. I bought it nearly 5.5 years ago.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 8
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A few days ago, I was in the middle of a print job, and all of a sudden, the printer could no longer pull the paper through.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I pressed the maintenance button until the screen displayed the "b" symbol. I placed 3 sheets of paper in the printer and then pressed the B&W button. The printer made wheezing noises. I repeated the process, then pressed the color button. The same result. I think the printer may be dirty inside
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist with this issue.

Ok, you have an issue with the Pickup Rollers within the printer. Can you pull out the paper tray and lay the printer on its side? This is to visually inspect the rollers. You will need to acquire some Yale Roller Rejuvenator or similar product that is in China.