John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer is just fine it is my PC I'm having problems

Customer Question

My printer is just fine it is my PC I'm having problems with
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No I need help with my Computer not the printer. When Ipurschaed HP for almost $50.00 service I was told for the $14.95 a month I could get Tec Support help
JA: I'm trying to find the right Printer Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: I is not the printer I'm having a problem with it is my computer. I need Tech Support please direct me to the right person
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried to go to my homepage and some crap came up like TV Fantastic MyWay having trouble getting rid of that
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What does my printer have to do with my PC I have an HP computer
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.