Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

What do I do with the page that prints whenever you change

Customer Question

What do I do with the page that prints whenever you change the ink cartridge? No matter what I do, every time I turn the printer on the page continues to print.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. That page is called alignment page, please open the link below then, skip the steps to change the cartridges, after those steps, you will see the alignment instructions with images, read them very carefully and follow afterward. Let me know if you want any further information otherwise , please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.