John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Epson 11880 - service error 1135..... Stylus Pro model K151A

Customer Question

Epson 11880 - service error 1135.....
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Stylus Pro model K151A - ~ 4 yeasr old VERY VERY light use
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Vivid magenta was blocking up and not fully printing - we have had the error a few times - this time after 4-5 windex manual cleanings (youtube); I pluggen in to do a check of the print heads and it does not go through the full systems check then it goes to the error code
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so - what are your rates for support?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Manual cleanings are, in my opinion, somewhat inadvisable. Please tell me, what ink supplies were you using before they seemed necessary and were done?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OEM Epson only

That error signifies that a connection is bad, or the CR motor is not responding to signals.

That's a service error all right. But check the connections on the connectors anywhere near your manual cleaning, before giving up and sending it to Epson Repair.

Do you need any further help or advice with this issue? please let me know. Thanks.