John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a PIXMA MG3600 series printer. It is throwing an

Customer Question

I have a PIXMA MG3600 series printer. It is throwing an error code when I try to print. I have tried turning it off, disconnected it from my PC (because I could not get it to see it wireless) and it still will not print.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: what code? and 3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried printing some pictures and it threw the error code. This was back in August, I have been gone since then.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error code when printing?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass, then press the Copy button / option on the printer, then does it copy fine? Or does it give any error or message?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,