John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Well my hp 3210 does not print just spits paper through and

Customer Question

well my hp 3210 does not print just spits paper through and the scan portion keeps saying paper not correct size
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6-8 years old and its the all-in- one hp 3210xi
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hp computer model h8-1100z with win10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: not sure about 2 days ago came home tried to print homework first start with black lines then paper jams, did test and alignment is off then does not print or scan
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 28 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Can the HP printer still do a photocopy of a one-page original laid face-down on the glass sheet? please try that, tell me the result. Thanks.