John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I try to get on some orders and it said that hp can not

Customer Question

i try to get on some orders and it said that hp can not display this page
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

Can you tell me please the website address that is giving you this message? What browser are you using? Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or Firefox? Or something else? Also, in order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. Ifyou're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: