John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I don't understand why my printer won't work for me. When I

Customer Question

I don't understand why my printer won't work for me. When I have everything lined up and I click print a pop up goes to "My Computer" and at the bottom it refers to
*xps document. What does it want me to do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Barbara. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

My guess is that you need to select your MG7100 printer before you click print. If you will tell me what your OS is, I can provide detailed instructions for you.