VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I lost my manual for a Pixma Cannon MG 5420. Got message an

Customer Question

I lost my manual for a Pixma Cannon MG 5420. Got message an error has occured/ the printer needs repair. follow steps below 1. turn device off and unplug the power cord from power supply ( which I did) 2. see manual and contact servicesupport code B200
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you Sir or Madam with this issue.

Ok, the error means that the Printhead on your Printer must be replaced. I can be found @ http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/291617608965?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true. This is a $17 dollar part and can be to you by tomorrow if you so desire.

Sorry that the news is not so great but, it is cheaper than the cost of a new Printer.