John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm getting an automatic document feeder paper jam in my

Customer Question

Hi andy. I'm getting an automatic document feeder paper jam in my Epson workforce 600 - there is no jam and I can't seem to clear the error. I've checked multiple times for a jam and can't find anything. I've also turned the printer off/on multiple times. Is there some other way to clear the jam indication
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: workforce 600
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just started about an hour ago I was faxing something - there was a document left in the scan area that I wasn't aware of. The ADF successfully feed the first page of what I was faxing and then the error appeared before the adf started to feed the second page
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Epson?

Has it had a lot of use?

And is it dusty or damp where it is located?

Thank you

Tech Michael