John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get it to print, esch tome I try I get s messsge

Customer Question

I cannot get it to print, esch tome I try I get s messsge "Google Chrome cannot show the print review when the built in PDF viewer is missing. Can you help with this please Des
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Epson XP-432
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 PC tower
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This happened yesterday. I cannot recall if any thing in particular happened, but we did have a power outage yesterday, which lasted about 30 minutes or so
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can' think of anything
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

How old is the printer and when was is working fine last time without a problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
New printer about 6 months old I do not want to switch to a remote assistance so far i have paid money & now i have a request for more fix my problem or shut down
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Secure Remote Assistance is an additional service which is an offer to our customers for speedy result as an expert works directly on the problem and it saves time and money.
Its totally up to you to choose or deny the service as its an "optional" service.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

how is the printer connected to the computer, USB or Wifi?