Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have an ESP5250 with an error code 3527 which won't clear.

Customer Question

I have an ESP5250 with an error code 3527 which won't clear. I have tried clear, uninstalled and reinstall, upgraded drivers and still the message will not clear. The Printhead remains to the right hand side and has to be physically removed to the centre. I have installed and remove the new cartridges twice. I have cleaned the the circles on the Printhead with alcohol, but to no avail. Please what else I can do?
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: The code is 3527 and the model is Kodak ESP5250
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a PC and working on Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This issue has been just recent and discovered that my printing and copied pages were blank. That is when I replaced the cartridges, thinking that I was out of ink.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can I fix this problem so I can print from my computer and copy documents?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. This is error code is generated due to a carriage or cartridge jam. I am posting a link below, please open the link and watch the video for the solution to this problem.Let me know if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEvyn9QYs_s