crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have lost my installation cd to install my printer. Do you

Customer Question

I have lost my installation cd to install my printer. Do you have instructions to install my printer without the cd?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a hp officejet 4630 and it is one year old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hp 23 windows 10.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not used my printer in months and I was doing research and tried to print and my printer would not work.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

You can download the same software that is on the printer CD.

Click here: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-4630-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5305049/model/5305050

Select Download next to the Full feature software option. Install the downloaded software and it will walk you through installing the printer; the same way as the CD.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.