Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I bought a HP black cartridge for my 3250 HP printer. The

Customer Question

I bought a HP black cartridge for my 3250 HP printer. The printer does not print, although it goes through the motions of printing, the paper is blank. I've had the cartridge checked and have checked all connections to the printer and nothing prints. Maybe I touched something on settings -- don't know.
Please advise what to do. Do I need to change something on settings?Joan
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please align the printer after replacing the cartridge. Follow the instructions in the link below.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!