John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

A new problem has developed with my printer I no longer have

Customer Question

A new problem has developed with my printer I no longer have the choice of printing anything bigger than 5x7". Why?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson XP 620 Series about 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: printing from PC using word perfect
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been an issue for a couple of weeks now. I changed the location of my computer and printer around this time. The change was within the same room. My computer works OK after the change.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have both 5x7" and 10x12" paper set up in the printer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I would like to help you with your situation. What exact software are you using to print? Are any other software options available? Thank you for providing some supplementary info to make troubleshooting easier.