crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a cannon mx 492 series and I can't get it hooked to

Customer Question

I have a cannon mx 492 series and I can't get it hooked to my lab top it was hooked up at one time now it won't connect again
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: no it has never happened before and it is about 6 to8 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10 it worked fine before
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: yesterday I was trying to scan and then it would not return to just printing so I uninstalled it and now it won't reconnect
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want it to wireless print thanks you can call me at(###) ###-####
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.