John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Are drivers for the brothers QL-570 label printers available

Customer Question

Are drivers for the brothers QL-570 label printers available to install on the updated 8.1 software system? Each time I have tried to download the driver it is downloaded. However when I attempt to use the printer to print a label I get a notice that I need to install a compatible drive. Non of the brothers drivers work after I download them onto my QL-570 software.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Any suggestions? Kennis
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have always used Dell computers, current an INSPIRON.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I used the label printer up to 6 or 7 days ago. My system was attacked by some hackers. Dell tech help restore tm systems with 12 to 15 INTUNE disk four days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry I have been asked by several techs to open my computer. I only allow the Dell tech experts to correct /enter my computer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. So your Brother label printer was working fine on this computer a few days ago.

When you downloaded / installed the driver from the Brother website, did it finish successfully? Or did it give any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,