crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a HP Office Jet Pro 8710. Where the is the WPS PIN?

Customer Question

I have a HP Office Jet Pro 8710. Where the HELL is the WPS PIN?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's brand new. I don't see 'model number' written anywhere. The bar code has D9L18-90018.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. I'm sorry to be so dumb. What is an OS?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm just trying to install the thing.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

The WPS PIN is located on the top or bottom of your router. It should be on a sticker.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.