Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer will copy color but no

Customer Question

HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer will copy color but no black. I was printing a paper and ran out of ink. I stopped the printer and put in new ink cartridges. After that I couldn't make copies.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. As you have not mentioned anything about cleaning, I will suggest you to clean the printhead following the steps from the link below, there are many steps mentioned in this link, skip those steps which you have tried already. Let me know if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-5500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304881/model/5304882/document/c03765731/