Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have an HP officejet all in one. I am having a printing

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have an HP officejet all in one. I am having a printing issue today. The pdf I downloaded from an email came in as a word doc. (first time). I am trying to print it but it wont print. I tried to delete it from the Que but it will not allow me to delete. I turned my computer & printer off and on again but the same issue occurred. How can I delete this as it blocks any other prints. I am able to copy a paper so the printer itself appears OK
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP6600 officejet, windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Everything was fine for years till this happened today
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Follow the steps below to reset the queue.

Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enter

From the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Stop.

Then press Windows and R to bring run again and type the following command or copy and paste there and press enter

%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\spool\PRINTERS

Click Continue. Delete all files from the resulting window (from the resulting Printers folder)

From the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Start. Try to print now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.