I did not offer you anything. Please read my answer!:
1. check your WiFi router box. Is it On, and is it indicating a good WiFi network status?
2. re-connect your printer to WiFi using its controls... once you have done (1) and confirmed that the WiFi router box is waiting for such a connection... but wait a few minutes, in case the printer might re-connect on its own.
3. if that doesn't result in any improvement, then unplug the router for 5 minutes.
4. after at least 5 minutes unplugged from power, power On the router again.
5. wait 2 minutes or more.
6. see if the printer now re-connects on its own... if not, you will have to re-connect it to your local router using its controls. (If you need instructions for how to do so, let me know.)
Tell me how that goes, once you have done it all. Thanks.
(I have no power over charges, and no access to your credit information.
For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at
or by phone or other means on this page: