John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon pixma mg7200 is not responding to computer --

Customer Question

My canon pixma mg7200 is not responding to computer -- laptop windows 7
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest first, that you

1. clear the printer's queue on the computer. Go to

Control Panel - Devices and Printers (under the Hardware category)

then double-click on the printer's icon here, to open the printer's queue window, and use the menu functions of that queue window to Clear All Jobs in the queue.

and

2. turn the printer Off. Unplug it from the power. Leave it that way for at least 10 minutes.

3. try the printer again, plugging it in, turning it On if necessary, and then sending something simple in the way of a print job to it, after noting whether, when it starts up again, any error condition is indicated on its panel/lights/display.

Let me know how that goes, please. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It did not work in the upper right of the window on the printer the WIFI has a red X through it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ues
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

OK.

You will need to

1. check your WiFi router box. Is it On, and is it indicating a good WiFi network status?

2. re-connect your printer to WiFi using its controls... once you have done (1) and confirmed that the WiFi router box is waiting for such a connection... but wait a few minutes, in case the printer might re-connect on its own.

3. if that doesn't result in any improvement, then unplug the router for 5 minutes.

4. after at least 5 minutes unplugged from power, power On the router again.

5. wait 2 minutes or more.

6. see if the printer now re-connects on its own... if not, you will have to re-connect it to your local router using its controls. (If you need instructions for how to do so, let me know.)

Tell me how ha goes, once you have done it all. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, I do not want that, and since I did not get satisfaction for my problem please do not charge my credit card

I did not offer you anything. Please read my answer!:

5. wait 2 minutes or more.

Tell me how that goes, once you have done it all. Thanks.

(I have no power over charges, and no access to your credit information.

For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or by phone or other means on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us )

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've already done those things before I contacted you please give me a phone number and reference number to contact just answer

Here is where to find contact information for Justanswer.com in several forms, including phone:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is the order ID #
Customer: replied 7 months ago.