John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a workforce 545 printer and during a copy operation,

Customer Question

I have a workforce 545 printer and during a copy operation, I got an ADF error. I did
follow the instructions to check ADF, then document cover. The final instruction was to power down, wait, then power back up. Same error returns. I have checked all
available areas and no jam. I have repeated more than once the full sequence.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What was the paper type of the original document in the last successful copy operation (that appears to have 'caused' more or less, this problem) ?

What is the exact and full text of the ADF error message now, please?

How old is the Epson printer in question?

I need this information, to judge as to what might be going on with the printer and its error, please. Thanks.