Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Esp 7250 won't print after changing print head and cart.

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The esp x7250 by kodac is a stand alone machine, no computer involed
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

In that case, we need to clean the printhead from the control panel.. Heres how

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1459/~/cleaning-printhead-on-all-in-one-printer/selected/true

If that doesn't work, we need to connect the printer to a computer so we can update the printers internal firmware.. Or, we need to replace the printhead.. You can get a new printhead here http://amzn.to/2d6oO5F

If the initial printhead cleaning I recommended doesn't work, Due to the cost of the printhead, its definitely worthwhile to connect the printer to a computer via its USB cord and update its firmware from the Kodak site.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response? Did you still need help with this issue, if so please respond. Otherwise please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, and to close out the question.

Dustin S