John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I own a MCF-795CW printer. It appears to have reached it's

Customer Question

I own a MCF-795CW printer. It appears to have reached it's life span and I want to replace it. One function that I particularly like is that I can use a Rihac Brother 980 990 ink reservoir. As I have just refilled that with ink and purchased some extra bottles, can you tell me if you have a model with the same 4 cartridge access. I don't particularly need the fax function but would still use one if the replacement had one.
good things
Lloyd Knight
0414 266 643.***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Its compatible with these ink tanks
Refill Brother LC11, LC61, LC67, LC1100, LC990, LC38, LC980

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That was not what I asked. Also, when I tried to 'continue' with the original request it went to an ad to try to sell me a subscription. And there was no selection to get out of that page. So I backtracked and cancelled everything. Would you please cancel everything and refund what you have placed on my Visa.
Thank you.