John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

We have been away and are trying to set it up on the

Customer Question

we have been away and are trying to set it up on the wireleness network. But we get the message that set up failed.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Epson Workforce 645 - we bought it about 4 years ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have PC laptop - Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We stored the printer last December and just plugged it in today. We are in a new home with a new network
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean when you tried the Wireless LAN Setup / Setup Wizard on the printer's screen, and it failed?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
but how do I do a remote session?

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you