Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

Paper jam in printer Canon Pixma MX430. paper torn off, none

Customer Question

paper jam in printer Canon Pixma MX430. paper torn off, none in sight. How to get inside?Can't see a way to raise bed.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I think, you have forcefully removed the jammed paper and that is why it was torn apart. Finding the torn piece inside the printer is little difficult and even if you remove it from the printer, sometimes it was seen that the force applied to remove the jammed paper have damaged the paper sensor and the user faces a false paper jam error message, after removing every part of the paper. Anyway, first open the link below then, read all the steps mentioned to remove a jammed paper then, try them one by one and let me know, how it goes for you.