John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have installed my Canon MB2040 via usb with my desktop. It

Customer Question

I have installed my Canon MB2040 via usb with my desktop. It is working perfectly. I have connected my laptop via WIFI. When I try to print from my laptop I get the following message:
"Support Code : 2110
The paper setting for print data is different from the one for cassette. Check the display on the printer."
Can you help me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That means there is a settings conflict.

How do you have the 'cassette' or paper tray, settings? in either the printer's driver settings on the computer, or in the application program's print settings ?

Let me know, and I will advise you further as to what to do to cure the problem. Thanks.