crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

My printer has stopped printing. When I send something it

Customer Question

My printer has stopped printing. When I send something it just sends out a blank page. How do I fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.