John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Printer work, Hp 2130 printer, Hp commpaq, one month +, no

Customer Question

printer work
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Hp 2130 printer
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Hp commpaq
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: one month +
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me exactly what problem you are having with your printer? Also, In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: