If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here
1. Click the [Print & Scan] icon in [System Preferences].
2.Select the printer you use on [Printers], then click [-].
3. Delete the printers that are registered, then close the [Print & Scan] dialog box.
4. Open Finder application of your Mac OS X.
5. Select [Go] → [Go to Folder] from the menu bar.
6. Enter the following folder locations, click [Go], then delete the files and folders.
Delete Example: You can delete files and folders by dragging them to the [Trash] icon in the Dock.
Files and folders to delete
Delete all the following files in the folders.
(xxx is a model name starting with [LBP].)
When the [Authenticate] dialog box is displayed
Enter the administrator's name and password, and then click [OK].
7. Close all open windows.
8. Restart your computer.
The printer driver is uninstalled.