John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I get blank pages, first when I try to copy then also when

Customer Question

I get blank pages, first when I try to copy then also when text from Word. It said was low on Ink, it said to press OK I did but either copy or text from word come out blank. It never gave warning that I was running low.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Oh yes HP Office jet J 6480 All-In-ONe
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 13 Os system Microsoft 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I ha been having trouble printing PDF docs but that was mainly the darned OP, but I was printing regular word docs, till now
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so --- this was my husbands machine, he no longer is copmyter literate, so I took it over, so I do't have all the manuals-- becasue he is hopelessly disorganized- ( he has early stages of Alzheimers-- enough stress fo me without this trouble!!- I had an Epson bfeore, was very happy with it , but it died. SO HELP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please