Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

Can you help me install my Brother MFC-295CN printer? My

Customer Question

Can you help me install my Brother MFC-295CN printer? My hard drive crashed and I need to reinstall the printer. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows computer ?

If Windows, what version of Windows are you using ? 7,8 or 10 ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Go to this website or click this link -->

Select your Windows version number, click Search and download the "Full Driver & Software Package" (click it to download). After downloading the setup file, open Downloads folder, open the downloaded file and then follow the onscreen instructions to setup the printer. Once you open the downloaded printer setup file, it is a straight forward process to install it.

(If you are using a Apple Mac computer, let me know as the instructions are different)

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, then please let me know and I will walk you through it, step by step.