Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Printer won't print since switching to Windows 10. HP P1006

Customer Question

Printer won't print since switching to Windows 10.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP P1006 About 8 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since switching to Windows 10. I have 2 different computer guys come in to make it work. They get it working and the next day it won't print again.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

It sounds like the wrong drivers are installed. Please, download and install the drivers from the following page: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-LaserJet-P1000-Printer-series/3435682/model/3435683

Once that is complete, you should be all set. If you do still continue to have problems, please let me know.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com