Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

It does not print. i did see a queue but do not know how to

Customer Question

it does not print. i did see a queue but do not know how to clear
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: make by HP is two years old Model Photosmart 7520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 I did sign in and gave my credit card info. can you cheik that info
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: only a few days.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Did you check on my credit card info?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, go to the link below, download and install latest driver (HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers) for the printer.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5199461/model/5199462

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N