crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Photosmart 7520

Customer Question

Photosmart
7520
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

It is possible that the spooler needs to be reset on your computer. It is easiest if I connect to your computer to view and fix the issue -- I am sending you an offer for remote assistance so that I can connect to your computer to fix the issue. It can take 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.