Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

EPSON xp-610 printer with error code 0X10, its and Epson

Customer Question

Hi. EPSON xp-610 printer with error code 0X10
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: its and Epson XP-610 with error code 0x10 showing up on the printer display
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC running Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just connected this laptop to the printer. Worked fine a couple of times, then the error occured
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've tried to reset (hold down 60 secs, then connect power and hold for another 60 secs). Did not do the trick
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.Please follow the steps below and let me know, how it goes for you.

Solution 1: Physical Inspection

An obstruction on the scanner area can cause this error.

Lift the lid over the glass, and search for any foreign particle like pieces of paper with a flash light.

If you see any, carefully remove it without damaging the surrounding hardware.

Solution 2: Reset the Printer

Unplug the power from the printer.

Wait for a few minutes. Now press and hold the Power button on the printer for a minimum 60 seconds, and keep holding. Now plug the power back into the printer while holding the power button for about 60 seconds more and then check if your problem still persists and it shows the same error.