Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience
7043301

I cant get the driver for my MP495 printer to install

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you out today!

Can you tell me what operating system and version you are using for your printer and how it is connected to your computer?

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Often after installation, you should restart your computer to see if the drivers load when you restart the computer and I would then look for the Canon print utility, or simply try to print something and see if your printer now shows up in the list. You should make sure that the printer is connected by Wifi or by a physical cable. If you have not yet connected it by Wifi you will need to do that from the printer.

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

You can get detailed and illustrated instructions on how to set up the wireless connection to your computer here at Canon's website: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mp-series/pixma-mp495

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if this helps you connect your printer to your computer