John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am printing on my Epson Sure Color P 800 from photoshop

Customer Question

I am printing on my Epson Sure Color P 800 from photoshop and only half the image prints on the left side of the paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, were you previously able to print normally, and correctly from the Epson printer using Photoshop? Or is this your first attempt using the Epson to print from photoshop on this computer?

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dustin,
Thank you for your questions. When I didn't get a response right away when I needed it, I had to get the image printed by an outside printer. Because of this I cancelled my request yesterday shorty after I submitted it to Just Answer and asked that I not be billed beyond the five dollar initial fee. I never got a confirmation of my cancellation from Just Answer.
I will contact Epson directly for support during the week when I have some free time.
Thank you,
Evelyn Floret
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I understand completely Evelyn, for my part I will add our refund link below. If you have been charged, the link below will help you click and submit for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0