Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

How do I get rid of the Brother printer information o n my

Customer Question

How do I get rid of the Brother printer information o n my computer after I changed froom Brother to HP.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type control printers and press enter. This will bring Printers and Devices. Right click on the brother printer there and click Remove Device.

Then press Windows and R keys again. Type control panel in run and press enter. From Control Panel, click Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program. This will bring a list of programs installed on your computer. Uninstall a Brother and its related applications. That is all you need to do.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask