John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have an ImageClass MF3200 printer. I desperately need to

Customer Question

I have an ImageClass MF3200 printer. I desperately need to stop a printing job in mid-stream. It seems to be continuing to print over and over. I'll bet it has gone through 60 - 100 pages! I've pushed the stop/reset button as well as the error button and it doesn't stop it. Help!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Open the paper trays, all of them. Remove the paper from them all. Turn Off the printer (And remove any paper stuck in it after that.)

Do you have a Windows PC or an Apple computer? the print queue needs to have the job stopped in it, or Cancelled. The way to do this varies between Windows and Apple computers.

Let me know by Reply To Expert, please.