Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a Canon Pixma MP560. I want to print a document so it

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MP560. I want to print a document so it comes out two sided. I have the User Manual which I am unable to download I have a MacBpok Air.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!